1. Analyzing theoretical wear and tear to help to manage marine riser joint overdue inspection
If you want to know where you stand with your riser joints in regards
your theoretical wear and tear you can use BRML Solutions service to assess automatically over the Internet
simply by letting REMOS analyzing your collected running and pulling lists saved in any electronic way i.e. PDF,
Word or Excel
2. Riser Joint efficient rotating strategy to ensure minimum wear and tear for all riser joints.
REMOS will answer you how to rotate your riser joint in order to extend
the life of equipment or its inspection interval.
3. Tracking location of the riser joint in water, on board and
REMOS will help you if you wonder where your equipment is or at what
stage of inspection is right now or how many problem shore side found with it during inspection you could
4. Tracking on daily bases riser inspection process on board and own or
3rd part riser
joints inspection workshops and stores all relevant documentation.
REMOS not only keeps the log of all activities around you riser joint
but also stores all pictures taken by inspectors, service packs available online posted by
3rd party. You can
compare picture from previous inspection automatically.
5. Providing a system which allows to “freeze” inspection time for riser joints stored ashore
required by DNV – applicable only in Norwegian sector
If you are operating in Norwegian waters you know you need to keep riser
joints certification according to DNV classification. The rules are very rigid and with REMOS system you can
“freeze” 5 yearly inspection intervals while riser joint are stored